Why You'll Love OnlineLessonPlanner.com
- Teacher-centric interface - teach directly from your lesson plans in an intuitive, calendar-based interface.
- Built in Common Core and State Standards - quickly select and reference standards relevant to a specific lesson plan.
- Full-featured Teacher Basic version always free.
- Inexpensive Call Logging and Students at Risk features add-ons provide additional tools for special situations.
- Premium Features:
- Student Engagement, powered by MS365, gives you the ability to create readings and worksheets students can access and edit online. A Student Engagement Log shows you exactly when students accessed their work and completed it.
- Full Year Copy/Archive: When the school year is over, you can choose to archive your current year's lesson plans and let OnlineLessonPlanner set up next year's Lesson Plans on your calendar - automatically.
- Virtual Classroom: Coming 2021, you can open a Virtual Classroom for any Class directly from the day's Lesson Plan, an interactive educational tool for teachers and students. Powered by MS365 and Microsoft Teams.
- IEP/504 Compliance: You can record individual IEP/504 modification/accomodation/intervention requirements, assign classified students to respective teachers and track the application of each to every lesson. Finally a tangible litigation tool to support district compliance.